Session 6--lesson 5
Session 6 Lesson 5 –January16-Luke 2:40-52; and 3:1-22- Jesus at Twelve, Jesus is Baptized.
第六部分 第五课——一月16号,路加福音Luke 2:40-52; 和3:1-22 -12岁的耶稣，耶稣受洗
HOW DOES GOD BLESS US IN BAPTISM?
Prayer: Thank You, Lord, for bringing us together to study Your Words. Open our hearts and minds to learn, to understand, and to believe all that You tell us. For Jesus’ sake. Amen.
Memory Passage: As He was praying heaven was opened and the Holy Spirit descended on Him…like a dove. A voice came from heaven, “ You are My Son, whom I love; with You I am well pleased.” Luke 3:21,22
记忆经文： **正 祷 告 的 时 候 ， 天 就 开 了， [*22*](http://holybible.com.cn/luke/3-22.htm)圣 灵 降 临 在他 身 上 ， 形 状 彷 佛 鸽 子 ； 又 有 声 音 从 天 上 来 ， 说 ： 你 是 我 的 爱 子 ， 我 喜 悦 你 。路加福音3:21,22**
NEW WORDS: strong, parents, church, teachers, wisdom, love.
1……………………. is a place to worship God.
**2.To……………………. means to care very much. **
3. ………………………. are people who help you in school.
4. ………………………. are a mother and a father.
5. ………………………is healthy.
6. ……………………..is knowledge.
- **Jesus grew strong. **
- Jesus and his parents praised God in their church.
- **Jesus was in the church with his teachers. **
- **Jesus was wise. **
**5. Jesus loved God, His Father. **
GOD’S LOVING PLAN TO SAVE US:
Imagine this: You and Jesus are on your way to the Passover celebration in Jerusalem. The 102 kilometer walk takes 17 hours through hilly country. You find drinking water in wells along the way. From the top of the hills you may be able to see the Mediterranean Sea and the Sea of Galilee. Do you think 12 year old Jesus would have fun along the way? What would you do on a long walk like this?
What is the Passover? Each spring, Jesus’ parents and many other people walked to Jerusalem to celebrate a Festival commanded by God. Every man was to worship and praise God in Jerusalem. They sang Psalms and listened to the reading of the history of their people in Egypt. They ate lamb and flat bread .. God commanded that the Jewish people celebrate this every year to remember also how He saved them from their hard life in Egypt. God commanded them to roast a perfect lamb to remind them that Jesus, the Lamb of God would come to save them .
John, Zachariah’s son also grew up. When he and Jesus were 30 years old they began the ministries that God had called them to. John lived in the desert. His message brought people out of the cities to the Jordon River. Why was he called John the Baptist?
**THIS WEEK: **
- Jesus and his parents take a trip to Jerusalem. Read Luke 2: 41-48. Why was this an important time for Jesus?
耶稣和他的父母旅行去耶路撒冷。读路加福音2: 41-48。 为什么这对耶稣来说是个重要的时刻？
- Mary thinks about her Son, the Son of God. Read Luke 2:49-52.What did Jesus say to them that was hard to understand?
- How did John the Baptist know when he should begin preaching? Read Luke 3:1-6. How does a country prepare for their king to visit them? What did the prophet Isaiah mean with his words?
- Crowds of people listened to John. Read Luke 3:7-14. What was his message?.
- Was John the Christ that was to come? Read Luke 3:15-18.What is the good news that John preached?
- John told King Herod of his sins. Read Luke 3:19-20. What did Herod do to John?
7. One day when John was preaching and baptizing people, Jesus came to him. Read Luke 3:21-22. What happened that showed us that Jesus is truly the Son of God?
**GOD SPREADS HIS MESSAGE: **
1. John the Baptist preached repentance for the forgiveness of sins. What is repentance?
~ Repentance means that we know that we are sinful because we don’t keep God’s commands.
~Repentance means that we feel sorry for our sins
~Repentance means that we want to stop sinning.
~Repentance means that we trust Jesus alone for forgiveness and salvation.
2. What did John do for the people who repented of their sins?
3. Jesus did everything He wanted us to do. Which miracles happened when Jesus was baptized? (As He was praying, heaven was opened and the Holy Spirit descended on Him…like a dove. A voice came from heaven, “ You are My Son, whom I love; with You I am well pleased.” Luke 3: 21-22)
耶稣为我们做了他要我们做的一切。当耶稣受洗时，发生了什么神迹？（**正 祷 告 的 时 候 ， 天 就 开 了， [*22*](http://holybible.com.cn/luke/3-22.htm)圣 灵 降 临 在 他 身 上 ， 形 状 彷 佛 鸽 子 ； 又 有 声 音 从 天 上 来 ， 说 ： 你 是 我 的 爱 子 ， 我 喜 悦 你 。路加福音3:21,22**
4. How does God bless us in baptism? (We are baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. God is present at our baptism. God loves us, and calls us His children as He gives us faith. He is pleased with us because Jesus has taken away all of our sins.)
PRAYER: Dear Jesus, Thank you for dying for me to take away my sins. Help me to repent every day of all that I do wrong. Help me to stop sinning. Thank you for saving me. Give me faith to always trust you for my salvation. Amen.
Oh, how I love Jesus,
Oh, how I love Jesus,
**Oh, how I love Jesus, **
**Because he first loved me. **
**There is a name I love to hear. **
I love to sing its worth.
It sounds like music in my ears.
**The sweetest name on earth. **