- What is encouraging and gladdening about the fact that God “remembered” Noah and the other creatures on the ark? (v. 1)
- As the flood waters receded, what strategic landing did God arrange for the ark? (vs. 3-4)
- How did Noah determine the progress of the drying of the earth? (vs. 6-13)
- How long did the flood last (starting at the time Noah and his family entered the ark until the time they left it)? (v. 14, see 7:11)
- What wisdom and benefits do you see in God taking 335 days to dry the earth that it only took Him 40 days to flood?
- How did God “officially” end the flood for Noah and his family? (vs. 15-17)
- How well did God preserve the people and animals that had been on the ark? (vs. 18-19)
- What was the first thing Noah did after leaving the ark? (v. 20)
- Why was a “burnt offering” sacrificed by Noah an appropriate response to God on this occasion? (v. 20, see Leviticus 1:4-9)
为什么在这个场合，诺亚向神献燔祭是合适的做法？（看第20节，还可参考 利未记 1:4—9）
- Identify some situations in which it is appropriate for us to offer “whole-self sacrifices” to God.
- What was God’s opinion of Noah’s offering? (v. 21a)
- What solemn promise did God make to Noah and all his descendants (vs. 21-22)
- What effect do you think this gracious promise had on the eight people who survived the universal flooding of the earth?
- Agree or Disagree? God’s promise not to destroy the world with a flood again indicates that He has softened His originally strong position against sin and impenitence. (Explain your answer)
- What tragic spiritual condition inside people survived the cleansing flood waters and continued to trouble the post-flood world? (v. 21, see 6:5)