GOD AND HIS REVELATION
This course is the first of four courses in Christian doctrine based on the textbook God So Loved The World. This first course consists of 12 lessons and will cover the Bible’s teaching on the following topics:
- The Study of Christian Doctrine
- Holy Scripture: The Source of Christian Doctrine
- The Essence and Attributes of God
- The Triune God
This course will help students…
- see that Jesus is the central focus of all the Bible
- understand why the Bible is the source of all Christian teaching
- know the one and only true God - the Triune God – as revealed to us in the Bible
- Each student will be supplied with a digital copy of the textbook GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD (PART 1) along with lesson guides for each lesson.
- Students will be expected to read an assigned portion of the textbook and answer the questions in the study guide prior to class.
- The students will be expected to read their answers during the class period and the instructor will supply additional comment and explanation.
- There will be two review exams.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CREDIT:
In order to receive credit for this course, the student must do the following:
- Be in attendance for at least 75% of the instruction periods
- Actively participate in the instruction periods
- Complete on time and in a satisfactory manner any assignments, lesson reviews and tests given by the instructor.
God So Loved the World
Last modified January 16, 2021: update #201 (c569cc7)